A good high quality and resilient software product is the result of adhering to Software Quality Assurance BEST practices. This is a key aspect of the software development process which automatically improves the customer’s confidence and the product’s credibility in the market. Opcito’s expertise assists in early identification and resolution of defects, reduced time to market and most importantly, in optimizing costs to accelerate your QA needs.
- Automated software testing for agile development
- Manage and monitor repositories using CI server
- Accelerated test cycles by leveraging technologies like Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Automated deployment to public or private clouds
- Automated execution of functional, regression, or performance testing
- Feedback mechanism enabled at strategic stages
- Cloud auto-scaling based on application requirements
- Automate API testing as a part of CI/CD pipeline for faster product release
- Design and integrate different code coverage tools as a part of CI/CD pipeline for better quality
- Efficient vulnerability and security assessment to ensure bug-free code/zero bug policy
- Quality assurance across the entire software delivery lifecycle