We are looking for a Python Developer with 4+ years of experience. He/she should have hands-on experience on common patterns & anti-patterns, best practices, frameworks, and plugins required to build a reliable, maintainable, cost-effective, and scalable CI/CD framework.
- Strong experience in development & designing using Python
- 4+ years of experience in Python, advanced skills like Flask
- 2+ years of experience working on GCP or AWS
- Experience in Python scripting
- Working knowledge and in-depth understanding of Docker and building CI/CD pipelines is mandatory
- Should have experience in async job/task/messaging in Celery with RabbitMQ/Redis
- Hands-on experience in unit testing
Good to have:
- Passion for writing simple, clean, and efficient code
- Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be able to design and build components for the automation platform independently
- Should assist in the maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic company that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events