We are looking for a Golang Developer with expertise in Golang programming (3 - 5 years). He/she should be self-motivated, a go-getter, an out-of-the-box thinker, and ready to work in a high-energy environment. He/she must demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity, and leadership skills with a strong desire to learn & excel.
- Responsible for establishing excellent Golang coding standards to help the team write better concurrent Go code
- Sound knowledge of service-oriented architecture or Microservices architecture
- Hands-on with Kubernetes (on-prem or in the cloud)
- Strong experience on steaming services (Kafka, Pulsar, AWS Kinesis/Firehose, Google Pub/Sub)
- Working experience on Docker Containers will be an added advantage
- Should have worked on Git/Version Control
Good to have:
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code
- Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus
- Should be able to independently design and build components for the automation platform
- Should assist in the maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic company that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events.