Technical content writer
Job Description –
Technical Content Writer/Information Developer with 1-3 years of relevant experience in IT/high-technology organizations.
Candidate(s) must have excellent command on English language, good technical writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively and constructively with all personality types. In addition, he/she should be able to work with global and culturally diverse departments and groups.
Roles and responsibility –
- Develop high-quality technical documentation for technology domains such as Cloud, DevOps, Blockchain, Product and Test Engineering, and Data Science
- Analyze customer information requirements and product specifications to define technical content strategy and plan
- Design and develop services-related information (for example, user guides, configuration/troubleshooting guides) for a variety of audiences
- Work closely with engineers and other stakeholders to ensure that the information in the document is complete and accurate
- Conduct a self-review and ensure that the document is free from technical, grammatical, and language errors
- Edit the technical content following the style guideline, incorporate or address the review comments
- Deliver as per the agreed upon timelines
- Exercise independent judgment within defined parameters. Develop expertise and practical knowledge of applications within the business environment
- Research information about the project by consulting with subject matter experts, engineers, programmers
- Strives to become an information expert on the product being documented and provides recommendations and ideas to the customer on presentation, structure, and organization of the materials.
Technical content writer –
- Write unique content for the branding of the company, product, or service described in the website
- Create engaging content to maintain browsing interest for visitors on the current website
- Create SEO focused content with the use of keywords and phrases for better search engine indexing and ranking
- Understanding the targeted audience and their interest to write more engaging content
- Writing highly engaging and industry-focused blogs, customer success stories, and newsletters for the organization.
Key Skills –
- Strong writing skills
- Should be a very fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research skill and creative mind
- Should be able to work independently.
We Offer –
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social event.