Senior Solutions Architect
Hiring a smart, creative tech-wizard with excellent communication and leadership skills, who is ascinated to build high end software. We are looking for someone who is flexible, adaptive, loves to tackle new challenges and thrives to solve them using the latest technologies available in the market.
You must be self-motivated, a go-getter, out of box thinker and ready to work in a high-energy start-up environment. You must demonstrate high level of ownership, integrity and leadership skills.
You play an important role in shaping the product which is going to be used by millions of people around the world, having the potential to be next Facebook or Instagram.
- Be the bridge between technology team and the business having a true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach
- Develop and maintain long-term architecture and ensure alignment with the business objectives
- Establish architectural, technical standards and processes ensuring adherence from the team
- Provide technical leadership to the Development team by being primary technology influencer
- Review technical design documents and provide constructive rational feedback
- Work closely with the team at all levels to solve technical challenges including being hands on if
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology solutions to meet business and technology
- Ensure scalability, security, reliability, performance and cost effectiveness
- Keep abreast of evolving technologies and how those may benefit our business. Anticipate technological evolutions that could be leveraged to enhance current architectures or used to design new ones
- 10+ years of experience in software development, team leadership and product delivery, with 6 years preferably in an executive facing position
- BE/ME/BS/MS/MCA from a reputed university
- Should be excellent in architecture and design of distributed, highly scalable, highly available mobile/web applications and platforms
- Aware of multiple technologies. Like Python, java and ruby
- Deep knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, Angularjs 4, responsive design, cross-browser compatibility and performance optimizations
- Experience in working with latest cloud technologies like AWS or Google platforms
- Strong knowledge NoSQL/SQL databases like MongoDB, grafDB, document DB, MySQL, MsSQL
- Experience in working with latest cloud technologies like AWS or Azure and GCP
- Experience working in highly agile environment
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills