Senior Backend Developer
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer with solid development experience. He/she should be well-versed in Agile Development practices and will be responsible for managing the interchange of data. A self-motivated, go-getter and out of the box thinker will be an added advantage and he/she should be ready to work in a start-up environment and must demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity, and creativity.
- Must be proficient in Python and Java
- Must have worked on Django OR Flask.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in developing web applications in Python framework (Django/Flask) with ability to use required Python packages/plugins
- Sound understanding of core Java, EJB, SOAP services, REST services, Spring & Maven, having expertized to work on Unix platform
- Should have working knowledge of web servers (e.g. Apache HTTP) and application servers (e.g. Tomcat, Weblogic)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and web services, data structures, and algorithms
- Hands-on experience in Python versions (3 and above)
- Must have worked on database SQL programming with any leading RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, etc.)
Good to have:
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code
- Should be a very fast learner and should have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in large-scale distributed systems is a plus
- Should be able to independently design and build components for automation platforms
- Should assist in the maintenance of tools and troubleshooting issues
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic start-up that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability in unifying quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures. Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social event.