.NET Azure Solution Architect
We are looking for a .NET Azure Cloud Solution Architect with solid experience in Azure Cloud Services along with C#, ASP.NET, and SharePoint development. We are looking for a self-motivated, go-getter, out of the box thinker who is willing to work in a high-energy start-up environment. He/she must demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity, and creativity.
- Deep knowledge about Azure Cloud
- Hands-on experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core preferred
- Proficient in SharePoint
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop Platform as a Service (PaaS) Solutions using Azure Services
- Must be able to develop solutions on Azure for Cloud Native, Cloud Optimized and Cloud Infrastructure based solutions preferably using Microsoft Technology Stack
- Design and develop batch jobs using Azure CLI, Azure portal, and other necessary tools
- Must be able to Design and develop Azure App Services, API Apps, Web Jobs, Azure functions, Web Apps, Serverless Functions, Containers, Microservices with Kubernetes, Microservices with Service Fabric
- Develop solutions for Azure Storage using a relational database and Cosmos DB.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions by developing code to support scalability of applications and services
- Create and consume Azure Services such as App Service Logic App, Azure Search Solutions, Event and Message based Solutions
- Develop the Cloud (autoscaling) and configuring a message-based integration architecture
Good to have:
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Should be a very fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in large-scale distributed systems is a plus
- Should be able to independently design and build components for the automation platform
- Should assist in maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic start-up that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability in unifying quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures. Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events.