We are looking for a DevOps Architect who will be a part of a diverse software development team. The team will be responsible for building and maintaining multiple environments. He/She will bring cloud management and sysadmin skills for application deployment and management while assisting in the automation of the end-to-end deployment process. He/She should be passionate about trying hands-on newer technologies and software methodologies. At the same time, he/she needs to have broad experience with build and deployment software and a level-headed approach to problem-solving.
- Execution of automation architecture, which involves service automation, automation of application build and monitoring services and databases
- Supporting various metrics and reporting requirements
- Implementing security features across automation pipeline including SSL certificates
- Maintaining access controls across all environments along with auditing any access breaches
- Providing day to day work allocation and strong leadership and team management
- Build and maintain infrastructure that utilizes public as well as on-prem cloud
- Collaborate with customers on the design of the end to end solution
- Lead deployment of projects and act as a point of escalation to help resolve any issues
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, engineers, and support
- Coach and mentor team members and guide on technical challenges
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
- Good knowledge of AWS/Azure/Google Cloud IaaS (AMI, Pricing Model, VPC, Subnets, etc.) and AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Security best practices
- Strong working knowledge of infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, and Chef
- Manage the CI/CD Pipeline and help with release automation and deployment
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is mandatory, Docker Swarm/Container clustering will be a plus
- Write software and scripts to automate tasks, gather metrics
- Solid understanding, including advanced troubleshooting skills of a Linux distribution
- Knowledge of tools like Jenkins/TravisCI/Bamboo/GitLab CI is required
- Knowledge of SCM tools like Git/GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab is required
- In-depth knowledge of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience using monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch, etc.
- Should have knowledge on writing scripts for automation using Shell/Python/Perl
- Good understanding of RESTful web services.
Good to have:
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code
- Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus
- Should be able to independently design and build components for the automation platform
- Should assist in the maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic start-up that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability in unifying quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures. Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social event.