How to Engage with Us
Opcito offers highly flexible engagement and business models for you to get started. Our business and technology experts help you pick the right models based on your:
- Short term business objectives
- Long term goals
We promise to make this cost effective for both organizations, where we can easily start with a small team and seamlessly grow this team over time.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and ensure that your idea, concept, and data is completely secure.
We understand the requirements and design a complete execution roadmap for the project to be delivered so that you and we will have appropriate checkpoints and scheduling.
Select Engagement Model
We offer engagement model tailored to fulfill your specific requirements and provide operational efficiency, productivity, and quality at reduced costs.
Project kickoff & Implementation
We ensure all project stakeholders clearly understand the business goals driving the project. The project model is tailored to reflect the maturity and complexity of the specifications, technology, and process.
The final stage covers the user acceptance testing, user guide preparation, training, deployment of the application and hand over the application to the customers.
- Ideal for long-term engagements
- Projects that rely on Opcito's domain expertise
- Full management control over the project and team
- Transparent and simple pricing system
- Combination of a dedicated team for long-term tasks with small temporary teams to extend team capacity
- Ideal for short-term engagements
- Small cross-functional teams
- Ideal for projects with clearly defined requirements
Time and Material
- Ideal for projects where the total effort cannot be estimated in advance
- Project scope can be changed during the development process
- Ideal for projects with clear scope and specifications
- Iterative model
Nearshore or offshore Team
- Extend team's capabilities with nearshore/offshore collaboration
- Flexible and quick resource allocation
- Onsite presence at the commencement of a project or as required.
- Part of the team "co-located" with the customer at their premises.