- Extract and normalize data for consumer services - Collect large volumes of data from multiple sources in real time or in batches. Process data efficiently and store into in-memory, SQL, NoSQL datastore, documents. Build easy-to-use APIs for the processed data to be consumed
- Real-time search indexing - Process live input data streams and index this incoming data in a structured format based on customizable business rules for optimal searching and reporting services, such as top searches, hit and miss search queries, autocomplete correction etc.
- Time series data processing - Collect and process data from multiple sources and store to time series databases for efficient reporting and real-time visualizations
Big data processing
- Recommendation engines - Integrate a recommendation engine to analyze and predict the consumer preferences
- Predictive analytics - Faster decision making with integrated predictive analytics for future application prospects
- Sentiment analytics - Opinion mining based on NLP, text analysis, and computational linguistics
- DevOps Analytics - Aggregate and analyze generated data and events from CI/CD pipeline for faster software delivery and to provide insights enabling better engineering decisions
- Data warehousing and mining - Collecting and managing data from multiple resources and analyzing the data patterns
Platform and technology stack
The holiday season is a very merry time for everyone. You have Christmas to look forward to. And in addition to this, when it comes to late November, there is something else I have been looking ...
Building a real-time data pipeline using Spark Streaming and Kafka
In one of our previous blogs, Aashish gave us a high-level overview of data ingestion with Hadoop Yarn, Spark, and Kafka. Now it’s time to take a plunge and delve deeper into the process of ...
DevSecOps: Building Security into Your DevOps Processes
DevOps enables organizations that embrace the movement and culture to be more competitive by enabling faster, more reliable software releases by leveraging automation to replace manual processes ...
Optimizing data pipeline using Big Data analytics techniques
The client is a leading business, data analytics, and marketing automation service provider company with a solution that provides their clientele with insights useful to build marketing campaigns. ...