We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer with 4+ years of experience. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, go-getter, out-of-the-box thinker, willing to work in a high-energy start-up environment. The candidate should demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity, and creativity.
- Strong knowledge and experience in working with L2-L7 Network Services
- Strong knowledge in one or more of the following areas - IP/IPv6, TCP/IP, VLANs, DHCP, DNS, TCP/ IP, Routing, and Switching Protocols
- Strong knowledge of Layer L7 protocols such as HTTP and HTTPS
- Hands-on experience on script automation languages such as Python
- Good knowledge of DevOps and productivity tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, and GitHub is a plus
- Basic understanding of Public Cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, and Azure is an advantage.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Execute test plans using automated scripts to ensure efficient working of the system
- Bring up testbed, maintain and fix testbed issues that are at a scale
- Troubleshoot issues and identify potential issues in the product
- Raise quality bugs and follow-up with development team for resolution
- Efficiently handle multiple testbeds and scripts; provide test results within the stipulated time
- Maintain moderately complex automated scripts in Python.
Good to have:
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code
- Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus
- Should be able to design and build components for the automation platform independently
- Should assist in the maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic company that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events.