We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with 5 to 8 years of experience. The opportunity is to build a next-generation Software Delivery Automation (SDA) Platform and with immaculate Continuous Delivery (CD) & Release Orchestration (RO) capabilities. Excellent command over coding and communication skills will be a key deciding factor. He/she will be working on industry-leading CI/CD products and will drive the next phase of growth for these products.
- Experience developing backend components, services, and APIs in Java
- Strong coding skills for high-performance, multi-threaded, efficient, and maintainable software
- Experience in crafting and implementing highly scalable and performant microservices-based applications
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with online data stores (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server)
- Knowledge of building, maintaining, and scaling large-scale distributed systems
- Understanding of SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS industry with hands-on experience with public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Experience in working with IOC container frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, and ORM technology like Hibernate
- Knowledge of continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD).
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic company that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events.