We are looking for a Java Developer with expertise in Java, Spring, and microservices. We are looking for a self-motivated, go-getter, out-of-the-box thinker ready to work in a high-energy start-up environment. He/she must demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity, and creativity.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with Java.
- Extensive experience in building Spring based microservices.
- Experience in using Neo4j as an embedded database for JAVA based services and Event-based processing.
- Application Integration experience with Mobile, Web, and Backend services.
- Understanding of DevOps processes including application build, deployment & release.
- Knowledge of data security standards, including end-to-end encryption, key management.
- Experience with Git & knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools like Jenkins.
- Understanding of processes for requirements management, UX/UI, and HLD/LLD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and clarify requirements, decompose tasks, estimate time frames.
- Participate in microservices-based design and implementation.
- Participate and facilitate in SCRUM development process.
- Constantly extend the area of expertise with the modern set of technologies and solutions.
- Coach less experienced team members.
- Participate in code review and refactoring, following the good code policies.
- Develop Unit, Integration and Acceptance tests.
Good to have:
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code.
- Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus.
- Should be able to design and build components for the automation platform independently.
- Should assist in the maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic company that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events.