We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with 6+ years of experience and strong development background. The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated go-getter, out-of-the-box thinker willing to work in a high-energy environment. He/she must demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity, and creativity.
- Strong experience working with tools and platforms like Helm charts, Circle CI, Jenkins, and/or Codefresh
- Excellent knowledge of AWS offerings around Cloud and DevOps
- Strong expertise in containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes and Rancher
- Hands-on experience with leading Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation
- Strong experience in Shell Scripting, Ansible, and Terraform
- Good command over monitoring tools such as Datadog, Zabbix, Elk, Grafana, CloudWatch, Stackdriver, Prometheus, JFrog, and Nagios
- Experience with Linux/Unix systems administration.
Good to have:
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code.
- Fast learning and excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Will to explore and learn new technologies.
- Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus.
- Ability to independently design and build components for the automation platform.
- Knowledge of maintaining the tools and troubleshooting the issues.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic company that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events.