We are looking for a front-end developer with expertise in React JS and other leading front-end technologies. We are looking for a self-motivated, go-getter, out-of-the-box thinker ready to work in a high-energy start-up environment. He/she must demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity, and creativity.
- Must have worked on ReactJS
- Hand on experience on any of the front-end technologies like Angular JS, Angular 2+, Vue JS - intermediate
- Responsive UI development using ReactJS and any of the other front-end technologies
- Collaborate with UI designer, QA engineers, and product management teams on interface design and implementation
- Participate as a team member and foster teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project
- Help in technical documentations
- Contribute to writing test cases for unit testing.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code
- Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus
- Should be able to independently design and build components for the automation platform
- Should assist in the maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic start-up that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures. Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events.