We are looking for a highly motivated Senior QA Developer specializing in SaaS, AWS, and automated testing to join our team. The idea candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a high level of ownership, integrity, and leadership skills with a strong desire to learn & excel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain end-to-end automated testing for SaaS-based cloud security offerings
- Design and build automation tests for UI and external-facing REST APIs
- Work collaboratively with the team and a strong focus on delivering product milestones on time with high-quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related stream from a reputed institute
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, Selenium test automation, and tools like GitLab, JIRA, etc.
- Experience in Pytest and test automation using CI/CD is a plus
- Experience in testing SaaS features like Identity (AWS Cognito, Okta, ActiveDirectory), Ticketing (Jira), and Payments (Stripe)
- Good understanding and practical working knowledge of AWS cloud services
- Experience in databases, specifically MongoDB and MySQL.
- Experience in building scalable and reliable systems using event-based communication
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic start-up that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps, like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule