We are looking for a MERN Stack Developer with 4+ years of experience. The candidate will be working closely with the development team to provide feedback to build an intuitive user experience. He/she will design an algorithm for solving challenging problems in all product modules.
- Strong knowledge of MERN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, ReactJS, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, and Sass)
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Node.js and MongoDB
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest front-end technologies
- Strong knowledge of AWS cloud application and basic exposure to Docker and Jenkins
- In-depth understanding of the responsibilities towards the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
Good to have:
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code
- Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus
- Should be able to design and build components for the automation platform independently
- Should assist in the maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic company that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events.