- Strong understanding of web and mobile API integration with backend server using GraphQL.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Strong problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic start-up that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events.