We are looking for a Front-End Developer with expertise in React JS. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, a go-getter, an out-of-the-box thinker, and ready to work in a high-energy environment. He/she will be responsible for designing and creating a comprehensive work and providing development direction throughout the development process.
- Should have 4+ years of experience in software development.
- Skilled in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Kendo, and jQuery
- In-depth knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong understanding of web development cycle and programming techniques & tools
- Strong problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of integration with backend APIs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsive UI development using React JS and other front-end technologies
- Collaborate with UI designer, QA engineers, and product management teams on interface design and implementation
- Participate as a team member and foster teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project
- Assist in technical documentations
- Contribute to writing test cases for unit testing.
Good to have:
- Passion for writing simple, clean, and efficient code
- Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be able to design and build components for the automation platform independently
- Should assist in the maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic company that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social event