We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with 4+ years of experience. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, go-getter, out-of-the-box thinker, and ready to work in a high-energy environment. He/she must demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity, and leadership skills; should be flexible and adaptive with a strong desire to learn & excel.
- Assist in the continuous development of the platform, actively looking to enhance functionality and usability
- Work closely with the other squads within Network Cloud to deliver the DevOps framework and automation
- Work on continuous integration and development toolsets to deploy new features
- Linux operating system administration skills (patching, support, and development)
- Experience in managing, supporting, and consuming the following tools - GitLab, Nexus IQ/Repo, Atlassian Jira & Confluence, Jenkins, Harbor, Terraform, AWX, and Ansible
- In-depth knowledge in Docker and container orchestration
- Knowledge and experience with automated testing frameworks
- Experience with Python
- Experience with the install, configure, and support of Kubernetes cluster configurations
- Good knowledge of PKI and certificate renewals
- Excellent command over Agile methodologies
- Experience with the HashiCorp stack (Vault, Consul, Terraform, and Packer)
- Good exposure to OpenStack platform (Canonical/Red Hat)
Good to have:
- Able to lead and work as part of a team to deliver complex solutions
- Able to creatively apply a wide range of technical and management principles
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code
- Strong team working ethic
- Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus
- Should be able to design and build components for the automation platform independently
- Kubernetes certification (CKA)
- Should assist in the maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic company that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events.