We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with 4+ years of experience and strong development background. We are looking for a self-motivated, go-getter, an out-of-the-box thinker who is willing to work in a high-energy environment. He/she must demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity, and creativity.
- Strong experience working with tools and platforms like Helm charts, Circle CI, Jenkins, and/or Codefresh
- Excellent knowledge of AWS offerings around Cloud and DevOps
- Strong expertise in containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes & Rancher
- Should be familiar with leading Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Strong experience in Shell Scripting, Ansible, and Terraform
- Good command over monitoring tools like Datadog, Zabbix, Elk, Grafana, CloudWatch, Stackdriver, Prometheus, JFrog, Nagios, etc.
- Experience with Linux/Unix systems administration.
Good to have:
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code.
- Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be willing to explore and learn new technologies.
- Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus.
- Should be able to independently design and build components for the automation platform.
- Should assist in the maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic company that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events.