We are looking for an experienced DevOps architect who can assist our customers in architecting, developing, and re-engineering applications. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of DevOps & Cloud.
- 8-12 years of overall IT experience
- At least five years of experience in DevOps, SysOps, or related roles
- Excellent soft skills & problem-solving attitude is necessary to be an effective team leader
- Hands-on working knowledge of one or more programming languages (Go/Java/Python/Groovy)
- Hands-on knowledge of CI/CD, Cloud Build, Container (Docker & Kubernetes), DevOps principles and tools (GIT, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
- Architect scalable, highly available application solutions
- Work as a technical leader alongside customer business, development, and infrastructure teams
- Help clients troubleshoot the implementation of the product within their systems
- Gather intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers to design and inform new features and capabilities
- Strong experience in presales & creation of complex solutions using public/private/hybrid cloud
- Experience in creating end-to-end solutions (effort estimates, project timelines, staffing pyramid, delivery plan, etc.) related to Cloud & DevOps
- Should have experience responding to RFP/RFI and able to defend the solution in front of a large group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing the team of DevOps engineers
- DevOps project planning and implementing the best practices
- Prioritize work based on business and requirements
- Responsible for effective communication with multiple teams, departments, and management representatives
- Mentor team members in their personal development, goals, and advancement
- Hire, develop and retain top talent, set objectives, manage performance, and coach your team to help them achieve their career goals
- Oversee delivery of projects, ensure high quality, on time, and on-budget delivery and customer satisfaction.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic organization that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures. Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social event.