We are looking for a Cloud Engineer with 3+ years of experience. The Engineer would be performing tasks related to Terraform, Kubernetes, and mid-level cloud tasks. He/she should be self-motivated, a go-getter, an out-of-the-box thinker, and ready to work in a high-energy environment. He/she must demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity, and leadership skills and should be adaptive with a strong desire to learn & excel.
- Expertise in building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins/Codefresh)
- Working experience on Configuration Management tools like Ansible
- Strong experience in monitoring tools (Datadog, Zabbix, Elk, Grafana, CloudWatch, Stack driver, Nagios, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with containerization platforms (Docker) and orchestration tools (K8s, Rancher, etc.)
- Should have practical production experience using Terraform
- Experience using Atlassian JIRA to manage project tasks
- Hands-on experience with AWS or GCP (min. 1 year)
- Sound knowledge of Linux Systems Administration
Roles & Responsibility:
- Perform requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels, and documenting solutions
- Assist in architecting and managing all types of growing applications/infrastructure
- Monitor alerts/incidents & act immediately on them during the shift, be available after hours if on-call
- Follow alerting support communication escalation procedures
- Work with the entire team to define new efficient practices for current and newly deployed infrastructure
- Contribute to a growing database of documentation surrounding infrastructure and applications hosted
- Analyse and resolve problems associated with the operating system’s servers, hardware, applications, and software
- Provide product or service technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic company that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events.