We are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience. He/she should be self-motivated, a go-getter, an out-of-the-box thinker, and ready to work in a high-energy environment. He/she must demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity, and leadership skills and should be adaptive with a strong desire to learn & excel.
- Hands-on experience on Azure
- Should have excellent command over Azure PowerShell, Azure automation, ARM templates, and Azure containerization
- Should have exposure to Azure Runbook, Azure Monitoring, alerts, insights, Azure app services, and Azure functions
- Experience with Azure VMs, networking, VMSS, script extensions, and Mongo DB
- Should be hands-on with Azure DevOps - pipelines
- Aware of scripting languages such as Python scripts or Shell scripts
- Should have the experience in setting up the CI/CD pipelines from scratch
- Excellent knowledge of DevOps concepts, Linux, and Docker container side.
Good to have:
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, and efficient code
- Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus
- Should be able to independently design and build components for the automation platform
- Should assist in the maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic company that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events.