Embracing application and infrastructure modernization offers enhanced flexibility, risk mitigation, minimized disruption, and reduced costs. Our solutions provide a competitive edge to address the ever growing needs of rapid response time, high availability, and multi-tenancy. Furthermore, Opcito helps you re-architect and facilitate the smooth migration of legacy applications to modernized platforms powered by our expertise in cloud-native applications, DevOps practices, containerization technologies, microservices, and serverless architecture.
Microservices are designed to develop software application as a suite of independently deployable services. Opcito helps you to easily build and deploy a microservices-based application with faster and agile based development cycle and fully automated deployment process.
- Independently deploy and scale microservices on a containerized platform
- Migrate legacy applications to microservices based architecture for better agility and scale
- Manage application dependencies and provide insights into release and deployment status
Migrating applications to serverless computing shows marked reduction in costs and internal complexities as compared to sticking to the traditional homebrewed server architecture. With our expertise in serverless computing, we assist in easy deployment of your application as streamlined independent functions. Our experts help you to develop and run lightweight compute solutions that are fully managed for a serverless environment by leveraging powerful frameworks like AWS Lambda, Azure Function, and Google Cloud Function.
- Effectively deploy your application as a serverless microservice to reduce infrastructure and scale costs
- Easy migration of your application to lightweight, event-based microservices on to the cloud
- Metered service so you only pay for what you use